MYOPIA MANAGEMENT CENTER EXPANDS WITH PARTNERSHIPS
Treehouse Eyes, a company dedicated solely to myopia management, has partnered with eight practices to provide its proprietary, proven and patent-pending myopia management process, the Treehouse Vision System, and “unique” business model, according to a company-issued press release.
THESE PRACTICES ARE:
- Insight Vision Center Optometry, Drs. Thanh Mai and Valerie Lam — Costa Mesa, Calif.
- Focal Point Optometry, Drs. Alvin Arellano and Michelle Kirk — Fullerton, Calif.
- Pacific Rims Optometry, Dr. Selena Chan – San Francisco, Calif.
- Visionary Eye Care, Drs. Jennifer Brady-Cook and Michael Cook — Tampa, Fla.
- Warm Springs Optometric Group, Drs. Michael Fauria and Susan Pirrone – Fremont, Calif.
- Birmingham Vision Care, Drs. Harriet C. Pelton and Patricia Poma-Nowinski — Bloomfield Township, Mich.
- Premier Vision, Dr. John Todd Cornett – Amarillo, Texas
- Neuro-Vision Associates of North Texas, Dr. Charles Shidlofsky – Plano, Texas
For information about the partnerships, contact Grow@TreehouseEyes.com.