Advances and Unique Features in Octopus Perimeter
This webinar will highlight the unique abilities, analyses, and reports available in Octopus perimeters that aids the clinicians in diagnosis and management of patients with various ocular disease.
This webinar will cover the following learning points:
- How Octopus perimeter increases reliability and saves testing time
- Understand special analyses that are unique in Octopus perimeter
- How to correlate and evaluate function testing in Octopus perimeters with optic nerve and OCT results
- Understand specific ganglion cell testing and early detection of glaucoma
- Understand specific strategies for testing glaucoma suspects and patients
- Know about perimeters that have an advantage of a smaller foot print
Dr. Pinakin Davey is a tenured Professor at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Optometry. He holds Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from Southern College of Optometry and a Ph.D. from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England, in the area of glaucoma. His post-doctoral research fellowship at University of Louisville was focused on improving imaging techniques in glaucoma. He has authored over 50 international publications, and has given over 200 conference and invited presentations both nationally and internationally. He is an active researcher and his research work is funded in past and present by the National Institute of Health and industry sponsored FDA trials.