❊ On-Demand Webinar ❊
Advances and Unique Features of the Octopus Perimeter
This webinar will highlight the unique abilities, analyses, and reports available in the Octopus perimeter that aids the clinicians in diagnosis and management of patients with various ocular diseases.
At the end of this webinar you will learn about the following:
- How the Octopus increases reliability and saves testing time.
- Understand special analyses that are unique to the Octopus.
- How to correlate and evaluate function testing in the Octopus with optic nerve and OCT results.
- Understand specific ganglion cell testing and early detection of glaucoma.
- Understand specific strategies for testing glaucoma suspects and patients.
- Know about perimeters that have advantage of smaller foot print.
Dr. Pinakin Davey is a tenured Professor at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Optometry. He holds Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from Southern College of Optometry and a Ph.D. from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England, in the area of glaucoma. His post-doctoral research fellowship at University of Louisville was focused on improving imaging techniques in glaucoma. He has authored over 50 international publications, and has given over 200 conference and invited presentations both nationally and internationally. He is an active researcher and his research work is funded in past and present by the National Institute of Health and industry sponsored FDA trials.