Content Syndication Downloads
Content Syndication Downloads are provided as a complimentary service by PentaVision LLC and its magazines. In submitting the registration form you agree to providing express consent to PentaVision LLC to share this contact information with the organization providing white papers that you download from this site.
To say the customer experience is evolving is an understatement. The rate of change is making it more challenging to stay proactive rather than becoming reactive. Whether it’s tomorrow’s disruptive technologies or new, disruptive vision care delivery models, eyecare professionals must embrace and build upon these changes in order to stay relevant.
In Part 1 of a four-part series, Invision Optometry's Michael A. Kling, OD, provides insights as well as trends and tactics to help you thrive in today’s tumultuous times.
Tips to Improve Office Efficiency & Patient Engagement
Like it or not, patients today expect greater access to healthcare organizations than they used to. New conveniences have significantly changed consumer expectations for access. That’s because leading consumer businesses have made it easy to get information, pay bills, and more. Your patients now expect the same from you.
Download this white paper to learn how to meet these expectations with a patient relationship management system. Before you know it, you'll be meeting and beating those expectations every day.
FloraGLO® Lutein sets the gold standard for the lutein market. Rooted in science, with an unparalleled reputation for efficacy, trust and safety, the FloraGLO® name is synonymous with excellence. “The Pioneers of Lutein Science and Discovery” offers the following:
- How researchers discovered the photoprotective properties of lutein and zeaxanthin;
- Why most adults aren’t getting enough in their diets; and
- How Kemin created a lutein supplement proven to increase macular pigment optical density (MPOD) in clinical trials.
Medical foods are an emerging category of product, formulated to address nutritional deficiencies relating to specific diseases or conditions. This whitepaper provides an insight into:
· The importance of targeted nutrition for eye health
· The medical food category: Guidelines, market size, regulations
· Macular pigment: Risk factor, biomarker, vision performance
· Lumega-Z: the first and only medical food developed to restore and maintain the macular pigment
Download the whitepaper to learn about this differentiated offering, and discover how to maximize the efficacy of your intervention, ensure patient compliance and satisfaction.